Thursday 23 July 2015

My Thoughts on "Innisfree Long Wear BB Cushion"

Hi all!

First of all, I would like to inform all of you readers that I do not have any pictures because I didn't have a time to snap pictures of it and I have already used it up a while ago but I hope this review is somewhat useful for some of you out there. ^^V .

As all of you may know that BB Cushion has been in trend for a while now and it's still famous for it's travel-friendly packaging and all the amazing values in one.

When I was first introduced to BB Cushions, I wasn't sure if the shades would match my skin tone because I have a medium skin tone and Korea foundations or BB creams they only cater to fair skin tones.

After a long consideration, I decided to get something more affordable which is Innisfree Long Wear BB Cushion <#23>. At first, I was not used to the "brightening" effect on my skin, it looks really light and bright but after a while it oxidises so it wasn't as bad as I thought and I liked it very much considering it was more affordable than other brands such as Laneige, IOPE, Sulhwasoo and more.

HOWEVER, after using it for a while, I realised that it is not suitable for my skin type at all. It was super drying and patching around my nose and the sides of my mouth. I was quite disappointed with it and thought how am I suppose to work with it so that I won't put it to waste.

How to encounter dry patches on skin?
In order to not put it to waste, before applying the BB Cushion, I would apply a generous amount of moisturiser on my face and then after applying the BB Cushion, I would spray a few spritz of face mists on my sponge(puff) and then gently press it on the dry areas a few times (for the moisture to soak into your skin).

Long Wearing : Yes
If you have dry skin, I do not recommend to set your make up with powder.

Scent: It has a strong scent to it, some may like it some may not but I personally like the scent :)

So far this is the only affordable BB Cushion I have tried and I'm thinking of trying the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion. If you have tried Etude's BB Cushion, please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts and if I should give it a go or not :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Amelia

[ My Skin Info ]
Colour : Medium
Type : Normal but slightly oily around the T-Zone



No comments:

Post a Comment