Sunday 2 March 2014

Introduction + Mani Monday (MODI nail polish)

Hi all! 

This is my very first blog post in many years. I used to blog years ago but those post were..... don't wanna mention in detail but I can tell you, I've written the most immature stuffs you can ever imagine (rants and rants and rants... ) 

But in this brand new year, I would like to start of something new, which is sharing my thoughts or ideas through blogging. I may not be the BEST or the MOST creative person out there but I still hope the slightest or tiniest things from here may somehow inspire you. Also, if you have any ideas or opinions, you may share at the comment section below. (: 

Okay, the end of my so called Introduction, allow me to officially start my first blog post of the year! 

So today's segment is Manicure Monday! Okay okay, I know what you're thinking ( yerr.... copy ppl ). Yeah.. I copied the idea of the segment but hey, I'm not the only one. ^.^ Heh. 


I actually did my nails last Tuesday and was gonna post it on that day but it wasn't a MONDAY...
Because normally people do their nails on the day itself or 2 days before and then they take pictures of their nails then post it on Monday and then yada yada yada... 
But I did mine on Tuesday (  phail whale [._.         }   )


Anyways... let's get to it!
Here's what I did to my nails last Tuesday. 





I got the nail polishes from when I was in Korea. The brand of it its called MODI. I don't think they have it in Malaysia but you can always get pastel nail polishes like EVERYWHERE.   (:

 
MODI (pastel sequence)
MODI Mint Candy


Anyways, they had this really cute set (duo set polish) in a box for you to be creative and be able to do your nails like a pro (HOHOHO...) at home. 
This mint candy polish actually came with a pastel orange (halloween concept) & also with nail art stickers but it's not Halloween yet, so I paired the mint candy polish with the pastel sequence (reminded me of easter eggs)

But it's pretty cute in my opinion. Yes? No?
Kids can rock this nail design easily and most importantly, super easy to recreate.


BUT I DON'T HAVE THE PASTEL SEQUENCE POLISH? O.O

NO. WORRIES. 

IF, you don't have the pastel-sequence-looking type of polish, you can always use a dotting tool or a toothpick or the ends of your bobby pin, dipped into any pastel polishes and just create dots on your nails! 


bobby pin, toothpicks, dotting tools


I hope this post is somewhat interesting & helpful!
Read my blog....... maybe next Monday? again? :) 

Signing off ! Bye! 


xoxo, Amelia


Products used : 
1. OPI Start to Finish 
2. MODI Art Nails (Mint Candy) 모디 아트 네일즈 (민트캔디)
3. MODI Glam Nail (pastel sequence) 



(you're awesome for reading this!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment