Thursday 14 August 2014

First Impression : SilkyGirl's Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm!




Hello hello! It's been a few months since I've updated my blog and so today I decided to write up a quick review on the SilkyGirl's Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm.


I was at Guardian today and I came across the Lipcolor Balm by Silkygirl.
To be honest, I've NEVER had my eyes on Silkygirl's product for years but today, it got me!

The reason why it caught my attention is, the packaging is so much similar than the Revlon ones.
I have a Revlon Lip Lacquer my own and I really like it because of the tingly feeling on the lips and I love mint! When I saw this today, I thought it was just a copied version and wasn't really expecting for its quality based on the price. But I just had to try it out. I started testing out with the tester they had on the the rack and they were pretty new and not used up so I assumed this product has only been around not very long.

My mom and I each got a different color, "Rose" & "Wine".
& we both love it! *daddy approved!


For now, they only have 6 colours ranging from light to dark.

Wine No.06



Twist instead of sharpening! 



Price & Amount? 

The amount has about the same as the Revlon Lip Lacquer and its cheaper (that's a plus) . 
I got mine for RM18.90 (SUPER AFFORDABLE) and based on the price, I'm actually pretty amazed by its quality. 

Product Quality?

The product name says it all!
Really moisturizing! 


Swatch ! :) 


Selfie Selfie! 


Any CONS to it? 

The only downside for this product is that you'll have to re-apply often but to me, it isn't really a problem because I prefer non stain lip products as I always always remove any lip products before I eat. 
But for some who prefers those that stains, this would be the only cons for this product.


Would I repurchase?

I would definitely repurchase this product again instead of the Revlon ones and I hope they'll come out with more colours in future!


Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment