Monday 18 August 2014

First Impression : SKINFOOD Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack & Extra Virgin Olive Oil Essence

여러분 !  안녕하세요 ! (hello everyone!)

Today I have a quick review on a Korea Hair Care product. . . 

It is SKINFOOD 's Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack & Extra Virgin Olive Oil Essence  :)

I got these products from Korea with a help of a friend. 
Products in Korea are actually cheaper than Malaysia. Like waaaaaaay, cheaper. 

Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack : 9000won (approx : RM27 - RM30)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Essence : 5500won (approx : RM18 - RM 20)


My hair is not very dry or frizzy but I use hair tools pretty often so I figured I need something to at least maintain its moisture and health. 

I've been hearing lots of great things about Argan Oil in general and so I decided to try. . . 

 Skinfood's Argan Oil Hair Mask.


The products claims to be a hair mask pack that contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, damaged hair into healthy, shiny tresses.

How to use : After shampooing, remove excess water and apply to damp hair, Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. 

Thoughts : I've only used this product once and I'm already in love with it. My hair is silky smooth than before and it does not tangle as much as well! 


Extra Virgin Olive Oil Essence


The product claims that it is a hair treatment serum that contains refined extra virgin olive oil. Calms unruly curls and frizzy hair while adding shine. 

How to use : Shampoo hair and towel dry. Pump a small amount onto your palms, rubs your hands together and apply to hair where needed. 

Thoughts : My ends are the driest part of my hair but not very frizzy so Extra Virgin Olive Oil Essence is enough for those who only have slightly drier hair but want to maintain it's moisture. 


Try also : Argan Oil Silk Hair Essence (for very dry & frizzy hair)


Thanks for reading! 

xoxo, Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment